• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DavorCoin, no.1 ponzi following Bitconnect's demise now 'gone' - lending stopped today.

Apparently Davor cashed out their 3 month 269btc gains yesterday in 1hr

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
      DavorCoin, no.1 ponzi following Bitconnect's demise now 'gone' - lending stopped today.

Apparently Davor cashed out their 3 month 269btc gains yesterday in 1hr
      Also had a cease and desist put to them by Texas earlier in the week. Saw it reported on cryptonews on youtube. Cease and desist...run for the hills
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Scooter's genius pick: Cindicator (CND)

This alt has what it takes to outperform every other alt this year.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It's also looking like it's about to boost. Can't tell if it's at B of an ABC of wave 2 or if it's in the 1 of wave 3 yet though
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Ask yourself again when it hits $5
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

CND

I've one last ETH to play with.

Should I put it into CND ? (already put a couple in there, so got around 10,000 tokens) or go the ICO route with Credits/Refereum ? (my only ICO so far is yesterdays BABB, one ETH worth)

Happy to hodl but would prefer to see some short term upward action after the bloodbath.
              Last edited by FarangMau; 7 February 2018, 15:52.

Comment

all good choices, especially Refereum in the short term

Comment

all good choices, especially Refereum in the short term
                  Has the Referendum ICO boat sailed or is there still time to get on board. I registered for update on the website but I couldn't quite see when things open up or how to engage.

Comment

Refereum

Originally posted by merseygrit View Post
                    Has the Referendum ICO boat sailed or is there still time to get on board. I registered for update on the website but I couldn't quite see when things open up or how to engage.

Still time, last I saw they were all squawking over the Telegram channel as the site hasn't sent out KYC checks, even to the people who have been following them since day one
                    Last edited by FarangMau; 7 February 2018, 16:30.

Comment

Have been following this one for a short while and saw it hold up incredibly well during the recent fall in prices.

I don't really want to put any funds into the market now. Perhaps if we get a good buying opportunity again when BTC is sub $6k, but otherwise I've put in a fair amount (for my limited means) and have to let that run now.

I might move some of my crypto 'trading' funds into CND. A couple of hundred $ or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X