• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

I'm not concerned yet because I want to hold these. But just out of interest I'm sure Scoots will know how ICOs progress to full blown exchange trading.
    You can trade Tezos right now even though they are not on any exchange by selling futures. But I'm still holding on to them.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Any thought on Litepay and LTC?

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...nt-latest-news

Just spanked my debit card to get some more LTC while prices are low. I won't be able to afford to eat soon at this rate...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

does anyone know anything about what's going on with GEOCOIN?
        The wallet has been offline for ages now with a message stating 'Preparing for swap'
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          The wallet has been offline for ages now with a message stating 'Preparing for scam'
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Any thought on Litepay and LTC?

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...nt-latest-news

Just spanked my debit card to get some more LTC while prices are low. I won't be able to afford to eat soon at this rate...
            That was my drip from FIAT for today, seeing as 'they' only let you purchase one crypto type per card purchase. Try doing two card purchases (into different cryptos) in quick succession and bank bounces back the second.

Buy the rumour. Or is this 'sell the news'.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Well after a load of faffing about I managed to bag myself some BAX woohoo!!! I am sure that I am NCOTBACT
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

The next ICO I'm adding something to is: https://token.refereum.com

Refereum is got a lot going for it, a good team, limited circulation, and a massive social following.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  That was my drip from FIAT for today, seeing as 'they' only let you purchase one crypto type per card purchase. Try doing two card purchases (into different cryptos) in quick succession and bank bounces back the second.

Buy the rumour. Or is this 'sell the news'.
                  I do bank/card transfer into my GBP card then trade into other cryptos from there.

Everyone on the TDV facebook group is loading up on EOS and SYS - I don't have either of these. Maybe tomorrow's card spanking...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    no idea - will keep it until the summer at least, there's no desire to sell it on this end. Cheap as Stellar was this time last year with less circulation.

So how much is BABB selling for and what are your hopes for it?
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      So how much is BABB selling for and what are your hopes for it?
                      Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X