• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashbet - take my money!!

Got to get in quick, quick quick....
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Presale

January 24, 2018, 5:00 PM GMT -
      February 20, 2018 5:00 PM GMT
      $0.40 USD
      20% discount on the initial token price
      Min purchase - 62,500 CashBet Coin ($25k USD equivalent)
      ICO: Early Bird - 1st 24 hours

March 20, 2018, 5:00 PM GMT -
      March 21, 2018, 5:00 PM GMT
      $0.45 USD
      10% discount on the initial token price
      Min purchase - 1 CashBet Coin ($0.45 USD equivalent)

Mmmmm

Total Token Supply
      CashBet Initial Coin Offering
      Figure 11 - CashBet Roadmap
      ● 430,000,000 ERC20 CashBet Coin Tokens
      ● No additional tokens will be created beyond this amount

Way to many tokens at the ICO price for my liking... must read dem WP more.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Talking of ICOs, has anyone else here registered for the BABB token sale?

The objective is to create a new global bank.

https://getbabb.com/

I'll let you DYOR but the presale ended a few days ago but the main sale starts in early Feb.

Comment

Congratulations to this thread! https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...t_winners.html

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Talking of ICOs, has anyone else here registered for the BABB token sale?

The objective is to create a new global bank.

https://getbabb.com/

I'll let you DYOR but the presale ended a few days ago but the main sale starts in early Feb.
            That look damn interesting. Stellar is focusing on the unbanked to but that's with currency transfer. Signed up. Think they'll be playing catchup from the off however given the roadmap, some others will achieve the same goals sooner.

BABB will issue 50 billion tokens, 30 billion of which (60%) will be available for public sale, over two phases: the first with 40% in 2018, the second 20% in 2019 once the platform is live and the token in use. Any unsold tokens in each of these phases will be burned.

Comment

Very basic, but ....

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              Like it. "The Daily Crypto Review" or something. Funded by offering it's own coins that subscribers need to buy and spend to get access. So not only does the site get money from selling the coins but also gets the tokens back over time, allowing the site to maintain supply/demand and suitable price. Total control of the money chain.

I'm on about a summary of the alts, a current snapshot of their state and end goals, not predictions about their future. This could probably be put together by scraping various websites and summarising the content. Just need to somehow filter out all the shills and fake news. Easy.
              https://www.upfolio.com/100-coins-explained

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Presale

January 24, 2018, 5:00 PM GMT -
                February 20, 2018 5:00 PM GMT
                $0.40 USD
                20% discount on the initial token price
                Min purchase - 62,500 CashBet Coin ($25k USD equivalent)
                ICO: Early Bird - 1st 24 hours

March 20, 2018, 5:00 PM GMT -
                March 21, 2018, 5:00 PM GMT
                $0.45 USD
                10% discount on the initial token price
                Min purchase - 1 CashBet Coin ($0.45 USD equivalent)

Mmmmm

Total Token Supply
                CashBet Initial Coin Offering
                Figure 11 - CashBet Roadmap
                ● 430,000,000 ERC20 CashBet Coin Tokens
                ● No additional tokens will be created beyond this amount

Way to many tokens at the ICO price for my liking... must read dem WP more.

so they're raising about $200,000,000 from an ICO placing

nice

this is the interesting thing, ICO's imho will not go away, this is just the beginning, the ICO placing is a fantastic mechanism for startups and SME's to raise capital either through a utility token or a security token.

ICO is filling a gap which has evolved, where SME's are now locked out of entry to the main market or even AIM, AIM which was founded as an entry point to the capital markets is now abused by companies say worth minimum 250mil using it as a less regulated faster route onto the stockmarket, consequently these days SME's are struggling to find sources of capital and ICO's are filling that gap

ICO's obviously will become more regulated

So basically the ICO market is like penny shares, which is not a bad thing, just during these times, don't forget there's a lot of speculation
                and unless you are a seasoned technical trader, do some research on the ICO proposition

I'll let you know when my ICO is prepared ;-)

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  That look damn interesting. Stellar is focusing on the unbanked to but that's with currency transfer. Signed up. Think they'll be playing catchup from the off however given the roadmap, some others will achieve the same goals sooner.
                  There are a shed load of tokens and far more to come after this year. The price is very interesting though. Roughly 0.12c...which reminds me of the early stellar times (which I was too late into the game to take advantage of)
                  If nothing else it's a good excuse to take some profits from STEEM and get back into ETH (for the first 2 days of the sale. 15% bonus for the first 1bn bought as well. Time to start reading up.

What happened with STEEM yesterday? Massive gains
                  Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 25 January 2018, 08:36.
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    What happened with STEEM yesterday? Massive gains
                    There were included in the handful of tokens included in the freebie summary from the Weiss Ratings published yesterday, maybe that was enough to get some piling in.

Steem (B-) enjoys a relatively good balance of moderate strength in nearly all the key factors considered along with a social network feature.
                    May just be the latest pump/dump from those able to manipulate the markets, having seen that rating.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      so they're raising about $200,000,000 from an ICO placing

nice

this is the interesting thing, ICO's imho will not go away, this is just the beginning, the ICO placing is a fantastic mechanism for startups and SME's to raise capital either through a utility token or a security token.

Yes it's a genius idea. Any new startup can come up with an ICO to get the initial seed money to fund the actual project. No need for company share giveaway to vulture capitalists, or half the business on dragon's den. Guaranteed to make millions if you do a half decent attempt while there are plenty of suckers looking for an easy way to make retirement income over night from a few quid stake.

Trouble is everyone will be jumping onboard so the marketplace will get even more saturated by scammers and fake frontages, making it harder to identify the eventual winners worth hodling out for.

Doing your own research into ICOs will become akin to coin mining, everyone spending effort on the exact same task with a lot of wasted energy and redundancy.

Still, makes for an interesting year while clientco is only offering boring same old same old project work.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X