• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
    Still reckon its got some way to go, just dont recommend anyone stays in it too long
    Do you set profit targets that the platform will execute automatically? I do this with all my alt punts.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Do you set profit targets that the platform will execute automatically? I do this with all my alt punts.
      Yep, just having a play on scalping cnd, doing around 5% each time, I just sell a sell limit and wait for it to execute then buy back in lower down.
      Its a risky thing to do though, but as I feel CND does have a lot of a way to go in the long run I wouldnt be too concerned if the price fell a lot lower, I would just wait for it to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Volatile came in at 10/1 at the 8:00 at Chelmsford.
        Nice. Did you have the tip before the race and did you back it?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
          Nice. Did you have the tip before the race and did you back it?
          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Yes.
            can't believe you never told any of us.

Comment

Haven't been posting much this year. Too busy.

Comment

Isn't that the same for any tips anyway? i.e. all the pump and dumpers tell you and before you take your next breath you've missed the pump and get caught up in the dump.

Comment

ICO's

I've been looking into ICO's a bit. Anyone on here dip their toes into them? Someone I know got into VEE at 1.6c its not 10x that. Singularitynet ICO'd in December and again its already 10x up.

Been looking into ARcBlock, might make this my first dip into the world of ICO's.

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                    I've been looking into ICO's a bit. Anyone on here dip their toes into them? Someone I know got into VEE at 1.6c its not 10x that. Singularitynet ICO'd in December and again its already 10x up.

Been looking into ARcBlock, might make this my first dip into the world of ICO's.
                    I bought Lockchain (1410 LOC) for 1.88 ETH last year which is now worth 3.3525 ETH and 0.31238550 BTC.

Got a working product as well - AirB&B on the blockchain.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      I bought Lockchain (1410 LOC) for 1.88 ETH last year which is now worth 3.3525 ETH and 0.31238550 BTC.

Got a working product as well - AirB&B on the blockchain.
                      How does it work? I've verified myself for the ArcBlock ICO and they have given me the date etc. Is it just a case of getting on the day of the ICO and getting some before they sellout?

Comment

Working...
                      X