• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Is it just me or has everything gone a bit downhill since Christmas. Bitcoin has struggled and nothing really has stood out as performing brilliantly. Nothing I'm holding anyway
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Ha. BAck when I worked at Comet and was the senior tech guy I used to get called Yoda....Might have been because I'm only 5'7" though...
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Is it just me or has everything gone a bit downhill since Christmas. Bitcoin has struggled and nothing really has stood out as performing brilliantly. Nothing I'm holding anyway
        Bitcoin is all over the place. It seems just when alts are starting to go up quick, BTC drops quickly and takes everything else with it.

I've said a couple of times that it's typical for there to be increased volatility after a big correction before a new pattern sets in. I think that's what we're seeing and it may last a bit longer. The new pattern might be bull or bear, but it's basically pointless trying to predict during this period.

Comment

Okay here's my Lunyr Mk II prediction. Are you ready? Listen carefully.... I see a 200-300% opportunity here however if you can hold until June we just might see another 1200% gain / $2.

It is.... Verge (XVG). I'd say you've got 3-4 days max to safely get on board before the bull runs gets underway.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

been recomtemplating verge a lot recently as well. quite low after its spike to about 2000 and came from DOGE levels only a few months ago.
            Why do you think we have such a short time?
            Did you get any more solidity on the DCR rumour?
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

been recomtemplating verge a lot recently as well. quite low after its spike to about 2000 and came from DOGE levels only a few months ago.
              Why do you think we have such a short time?
              Did you get any more solidity on the DCR rumour?
              Because I can't time the market for toffee, it might be another 4 weeks before it takes off. However right now we're touching the support like and that's the best price. It might retrace again before breaking the triangle, but I would not chance it myself this close to the convergence.

Nothing more year on DCR. Will put a couple of BTC's in each of those horses anyway and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Okay here's my Lunyr Mk II prediction. Are you ready? Listen carefully.... I see a 200-300% opportunity here however if you can hold until June we just might see another 1200% gain / $2.

It is.... Verge (XVG). I'd say you've got 3-4 days max to safely get on board before the bull runs gets underway.

Been following VXG for a while now and it hit the skids over Xmas when they didn't release Wraith. Now that it has been released I'm surprised the coin didn't appreciate much more and it's still stuck at the 1000 - 1100 sats level.

Out of interest, why do you see this going up more?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Been following VXG for a while now and it hit the skids over Xmas when they didn't release Wraith. Now that it has been released I'm surprised the coin didn't appreciate much more and it's still stuck at the 1000 - 1100 sats level.

Out of interest, why do you see this going up more?
                  Two words: Elliott wave

It's following the psychology the governs Elliott wave theory, just like it did with Lunyr, I confess to not knowing too much about the project but it is Stellar like but with privacy.

It's hanging around 1000 sats because of the order book I think, but it'll not last long.

Comment

I saw a vid on youtube yesterday of a tech analysis on xvg...thinking it's going to hit the $1.70 mark in the next few months. All ties in

Comment

might even be bolting now...up 2-3% since your post. Sold some of my STEEM to get in at 1110

Comment

Working...
                      X