• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    I spend far too much time doing this.
    oh yes
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I just wanted to announce that I will be starting a new currency called Cryptobollox.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I just wanted to announce that I will be starting a new currency called Cryptobollox.
        Where can I buy it?
        Best to get in early
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          Where can I buy it?
          Best to get in early
          Here is a list of all the crypto currencies, with some in their early stages:

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

interesting

Seems to be quite a fad.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Korecoin just did a lovely double bottom, only going upward and onwards from here on.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Korecoin just did a lovely double bottom, only going upward and onwards from here on.
              Made me laugh

Comment

When you can laugh at statistics you've become an expert.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

When you can laugh at statistics you've become an expert.
                  It's more my grotty mind than being an expert :-)

Comment

Compared to Bittrex trading on the Bitshare platform is almost without fees.
                    I'm new to this and I'm trying to get started on to Bitshare exchange. I'm a bit confused as to the easiest way to get my GBP funds into altcoins.

My plan was:
                    1. SEPA transfer GBP to Uphold
                    2. Convert GBP to Dash or other crypto currency on Uphold
                    3. Send to Bishare via OpenLeger
                    4. Exchange on Bitshare
                    5. Transfer from Bitshare to my Coinomi wallet

My alternative would be to use ShapeShift
                    1. SEPA transfer GBP to Uphold
                    2. Convert GBP to Dash or other crypto currency on Uphold
                    3. Exchange to altcoins via sending from Uphold to Shapeshift
                    4. Receive from Shapeshift to my Coinomi wallet

I'm unsure if these two plans will work, I've misunderstood something or if there is a more straight forward way. I'm struggling to get GBP into any crypto currency to get things started....

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Where's your white paper?
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X