• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KMD appears to be making another break for it
    Hoping it retraces back to it's previous high (at least)
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Bought dopecoin (DOPE) today
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Here comes the correction! Daggers falling.

Comment

Xmas sales have come early, fill your boots!

Comment

Originally posted by deebeegee View Post
            Xmas sales have come early, fill your boots!
            If $12500 doesn't hold then look for $8000.

Comment

Well that was fun. Christmas sales opening early..
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What's the thoughts on how well BTC will bounce back? Confident that it will go above and beyond the $20k in the next few months?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                  What's the thoughts on how well BTC will bounce back? Confident that it will go above and beyond the $20k in the next few months?
                  Need to see how far it corrects first. I've just bought a small amount, but I don't think this is the end of it.

If it stays above 10k, I think it will bounce back quickly. Below 10k and it might be a few months before we get back to these sort of level.

I had everythign in alts last night and they mostly held up ok. Portfolio down about 10% or so in BTC. Just sold most of them back to avoid further losses.

Comment

33% fall in 5 days.

Jeez this thing behaves more like a penny stock.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                      Need to see how far it corrects first. I've just bought a small amount, but I don't think this is the end of it.

If it stays above 10k, I think it will bounce back quickly. Below 10k and it might be a few months before we get back to these sort of level.

I had everythign in alts last night and they mostly held up ok. Portfolio down about 10% or so in BTC. Just sold most of them back to avoid further losses.
                      My alts have tanked, annoying as NXT was flying due to the free coins being released on 28th December, really don't want bitcoin to ruin my 400% gain!

Comment

Working...
                      X