• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1 Jack Kada View Post
    This thread reminds me of the internet 2000 boom where people were buying any stocks which had a website thinking it was a pump deal

We all know what happened after that dont we
    Who are you, the grinch!?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
      Who are you, the grinch!?
      They are not a complete idiot.....

Comment

Looks like bitcoin is about to hit $20K.

I'm not sure i'd cope with holding if I had bought them cheap. I would probably bail out then the price jumps to 50K

Reminds me of that film.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
          Siacoin (SC) is very cheap right now, just bought at 60 sats. Will hold for a few months, hoping for a good pump
          That was a good move!

Been holding onto sia for an age as it went through the floor. Quadrupled up recently.

Comment

Originally posted by finlay1888 View Post
            That was a good move!

Been holding onto sia for an age as it went through the floor. Quadrupled up recently.
            Yeah, made a decent percentage, sold half and rebuying the dip. Think it has good potential into Jan/Feb

Comment

So much chatter about NXT right now too, they are distributing free coins on 28th December so I’ve bought in to sell on the peak on the 27th. Potential 80% flip from what I’ve read.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                Anyone running their own wallets on a desktop and using something like changelly or shapeshift rather than leaving their altcoins in an exchange wallet?

Seems riskier to me having all your private keys on an exchange like bittrex which supplies the wallet.
                I bought a hardware wallet (Ledger) for some of mine...
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  I bought a hardware wallet (Ledger) for some of mine...
                  I have the same one (Ledger Nano S), it's got my BTC/ETH/LTC/XLM long term holds (about 75% of my portfolio) on it. The other alts I keep on the exchange and send BTC to the nano when trades close out.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Trading is so easy right now. Just look at a coin that has started to rise or hasn't risen much against BTC. Every one I've done this with has made me at least 40%.

Bought NEO and Monero over the weekend and they've held their value against BTC well and looks like NEO might get a pump now.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                      Trading is so easy right now. Just look at a coin that has started to rise or hasn't risen much against BTC. Every one I've done this with has made me at least 40%.

Bought NEO and Monero over the weekend and they've held their value against BTC well and looks like NEO might get a pump now.
                      Just bought some neo as well.
                      the order book didn't go above 5% over what I paid when i bought and it's now closer to 10%...i think you're right about the pump coming
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X