• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pullback to 0.19

Comment

what an evening....asia isn't even awake yet
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Hoping it pulls back to original support at about 900. A bit gutted...I guessed it would pull back to 915 last time and i think it got to 925 before shooting back up (while I was out)
        Still well up though...time for a beer I think
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          Hoping it pulls back to original support at about 900. A bit gutted...I guessed it would pull back to 915 last time and i think it got to 925 before shooting back up (while I was out)
          Still well up though...time for a beer I think
          I don't think you'll have any luck trading the dips when it's moving so fast. Just hold and set stop orders if you can't check on it.

I moved out of ripple while I was out last night, bought bac in today. I'd have been waaaaay better off just holding. So I'm gonna do that and set the stops before bed.

Comment

i'm very inclined to agree. wonder how far it will go...still back u at 1230 ish again now

Comment

The only pattern to any of this seems to be when a coin rises by a critical amount of about 30% or so in a few hours, we see the volume and price explode and see a few days of sustained rises.

It's happened to litecoin, it's happening to ripple now and looks like the start of it with stellar and cardano. Theres plenty more if you look at the 7 day gains on coinmarketcap.

Comment

I dont think we'll see a better opportubity for quick profits than this. I think by sticking to a strategy and keep the emotion out of the decisions well do we'll.

Spot the potential start of the parabola and get in. Set a stop loss of maybe 20%. If it goes mad, continually revise your stop order to lock in profits. DO NOT buy back in once it's triggered. Or perhaps once its doubled, start taking out something like 25%.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                  I dont think we'll see a better opportubity for quick profits than this. I think by sticking to a strategy and keep the emotion out of the decisions well do we'll.

Spot the potential start of the parabola and get in. Set a stop loss of maybe 20%. If it goes mad, continually revise your stop order to lock in profits. DO NOT buy back in once it's triggered. Or perhaps once its doubled, start taking out something like 25%.
                  mistakes i've made too often...not tonight.
                  going to be staying up for this one i think

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Fasten yer seatbelts!

Har Har! I'm on fire...

almost made a £50k from that one, shorting since 1230 sats - com on ya baz, drop!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Har Har! I'm on fire...

almost made a £50k from that one, shorting since 1230 sats - com on ya baz, drop!

might be time to buy back in...

Comment

Working...
                      X