• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
    Are you guys transferring your fiat cash /USDT back to bank/wallet when you cash out or just leaving them on the exchange ?

What about the time it takes to get them back into the exchange when you want to get back in
    Personally I've just been leaving on exchange or holding as coins in wallets. Seems pointless taking out completely unless I stop trading altogether

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      was trying to buy LTC at just under a hundred, orders just not going through - finally got some at 112.
      you out now?
      I bought back in at 111 and got out at 117
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        yes, but only if it crosses the $100. Wait until it does.
        Oh dang missed out, had to go to a meeting, meeting cost me $k's!!!
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Guess what's coming next? Could this be any more perfect? Am starting to wonder if we'll see a dive to $7k... If it does that's where I'll buy back in, almost doubling my bitcoin number in the process only 14 days apart. All my years I've never seen anything like it, by gwd man, that's coin accumulation.

Last edited by scooterscot; 8 December 2017, 16:32.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Guess what's coming next? Could this be any more perfect? Am starting to wonder if we'll see a dive to $7k... If it does that's where I'll buy back in, almost doubling my bitcoin number in the process only 14 days apart. All my years I've never seen anything like it, by gwd man, that's coin accumulation.

Have you seen a sign? currently looks like another double top but BTC seems to defy the rules
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

WTF made Litecoin jump 40% in 3 hours???

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                WTF made Litecoin jump 40% in 3 hours???
                No idea but I caught 20% of it

Then made the mistake of putting into dash without checking the volume was sufficient lost a %

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  you out now?
                  I bought back in at 111 and got out at 117
                  I didn't want to buy that high, so sold it not long after making that post for a small loss

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                    I didn't want to buy that high, so sold it not long after making that post for a small loss
                    That, my friend, is my biggest failing as well. The number of couple of %'s I've lost had added up

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      That, my friend, is my biggest failing as well. The number of couple of %'s I've lost had added up
                      I don't mind those - as long as you get some decent ones right and let them ride. I made about 30-50% on dash, einstenium and stellar last week, so losing 1-5% on a few smaller trades is fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X