• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    No borrowing involved.
    Most of us traded BTC back into USD yesterday and the price for BTC has now just dropped below the price I traded out at...so effectively if I buy back now I'll get more than I sold.
    Well played selling yesterday when its started to drop today of course...
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Well played selling yesterday when its started to drop today of course...
      That's just my original exit point...I neglected to add that I bought back in and traded the dips twice to increase USD so yes...Well played me. Thanks for that.
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I'm not liking these green candles. Rallying again? Or has the head ans shoulders just developed some knees and toes?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
          I'm not liking these green candles. Rallying again? Or has the head ans shoulders just developed some knees and toes?
          Just seen this as well and tempted to buy back in but holding off for now. Keep reading stuff about how the futures market is going to pump price up - coming from bankers, so they could be trying to sucker in lots of dumb retail money before they shake the tree..

A rule of thumb I've learnt is to ignore and do the opposite of any institutional 'signals' they give out to the general public.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

This time next year Rodney

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Go LTC...5% in the last 10 mins
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

was trying to buy LTC at just under a hundred, orders just not going through - finally got some at 112.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                    was trying to buy LTC at just under a hundred, orders just not going through - finally got some at 112.
                    sold mine at 111 i think...waiting for it to go down a bit before i buy back in

Comment

Are you guys transferring your fiat cash /USDT back to bank/wallet when you cash out or just leaving them on the exchange ?

What about the time it takes to get them back into the exchange when you want to get back in
                      Last edited by Olly550; 8 December 2017, 16:08.

Comment

Working...
                      X