• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you holding Stellar - it is currently rallying and then some. A shorting opportunity is coming up. This is the coin accumulation bit I talked about before.

If it touches nears 800 satoshi - well I'm likely going to short it before the run up to 2000 satoshi
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Ripple - Watch out Stellar is coming.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm now quite annoyed I sold my stellar to get in on Dash. This was purely because my phone is fooked and I couldn't use 2FA on bittrex where I had some BTC for a quick trade.

Lesson learned I suppose.

Comment

I sold about 25% of my Stellar for Dash. Yes, upsetting. Still, holding the dash. Worst thing you can do is chase it.

Comment

The Stellar / VISA rumour is doing the rounds again I see. If that's true then Ripple is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              For those of you holding Stellar - it is currently rallying and then some. A shorting opportunity is coming up. This is the coin accumulation bit I talked about before.

If it touches nears 800 satoshi - well I'm likely going to short it before the run up to 2000 satoshi
              you think itll hit 2000?
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                you think itll hit 2000?
                I do - but wait for a mini correction

Comment

trying to short a six figured sum is stressful

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    trying to short a six figured sum is stressful
                    diddums

Comment

finally someone recognises my plight during these stressful moments.

Comment

Working...
                      X