• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drei View Post
    BTC back to over $1800... easy money if you purchased some when it dropped down due to the Malware crap. at £10k you would be £5k richer... ah well, I did not. It could actually get to £5000 in the next few years... buuut none of this is any good if we can't cash out) or buy some.
    One of my favourites

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Any thoughts on NEO?

From it's ICO it's ROI so far is 24,003.21% According to this site and comments on tradingview look positive.

The 4h chart pattern is a high quality inverse H&S/double bottom that has taken out previous highs on the down trend now making higher lows, haven't looked at the fundies yet.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Any thoughts on NEO?

From it's ICO it's ROI so far is 24,003.21% According to this site and comments on tradingview look positive.

The 4h chart pattern is a high quality inverse H&S/double bottom that has taken out previous highs on the down trend now making higher lows, haven't looked at the fundies yet.
          I have an open position on neo but it dropped not long after I bought in
          I'm sure it will recover...lots of rumours coming out of china that it will be the defacto crypto for their markets...like BTC is for us. Of course it's quite late now and I might have dreamt that
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Any thoughts on NEO?
              One of the few projects I've not really kept an eye on. Helps that it is traded both in BTC and USD, so at least you should be immune from drastic BTC fluctuations. Same goes with Zcash.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                Correction is really really due sometime. Has been an amazing bull run.

Considering holding everything in $ until the correction. Oh for a Crystal ball.

Comment

me

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Here's one for free. Lunyr (LUN)

Good chance to see 200-300% gain before year's end. Get in before the bitcoin fork. By Nov 16th cash from bitcoin's surge will pour into alt's.
                  you

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  Just bought a load of Lunyr on your recommendation.
                  What a right royal PIA they are to buy........

$4.17 when you bought it, $5.89 at the minute. Give this another two weeks... and we'll revisit - still on course for significant up.

Comment

There's been lots of smaller corrections up to this point. So maybe that's the pattern for the time being, 2 steps forward, 1 back.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      me

you

$4.17 when you bought it, $5.89 at the minute. Give this another two weeks... and we'll revisit - still on course for significant up.
                      gonna buy some more, and some Zen as well. Still a PIA to buy some altcoins.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X