• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch, 25% now. It was holding at -15% until a few minutes ago, which I guess coincided with the East coast waking up? I was watching for it and you could see a near instant further 10% plunge.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Also my exchange of choice is basically crashed... rarely a good sign!

Comment

And down again - when every currency is simultaneously the lowest it's been you know things are really screwed.
        I see Elon's still not selling though: https://bitinfocharts.com/dogecoin/a...yQFaRimUn1mF2A

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.45.00.png Views:	0 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	4163244

I sold at -20% earlier today. Every minute that goes by, I feel richer!

5 minutes after the above:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.50.58.png
Views:	99
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	4163247
        Last edited by d000hg; 19 May 2021, 12:51.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          And down again - when every currency is simultaneously the lowest it's been you know things are really screwed.
          I see Elon's still not selling though: https://bitinfocharts.com/dogecoin/a...yQFaRimUn1mF2A

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.45.00.png Views:	0 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	4163244

I sold at -20% earlier today. Every minute that goes by, I feel richer!

5 minutes after the above:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 13.50.58.png Views:	0 Size:	94.3 KB ID:	4163247
          This could really be it ... Ethereum down 42% in a few hours.

Will be interesting to see what the stock markets do now.

Comment

I have more money waiting for the rout to settle. ETH at $2K and BTC well below $30K will see me pile in.

Remortgaging all my worth now in anticipation....YOLO + BUYTHEDIP + HODL = Electric Lambos
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Waiting to see what happens in a couple of hours as west coast wakes up... though I think they started this all off around midnight last night (4pm PST) they probably weren't expecting to see the market down 45%.

Comment

Waiting to see what happens in a couple of hours as west coast wakes up... though I think they started this all off around midnight last night (4pm PST) they probably weren't expecting to see the market down 45%.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Comment

Pity anyone who saw -20% and bought the dip... getting close to -50% now.

Comment

Pity anyone who saw -20% and bought the dip... getting close to -50% now.
                      I assume there will be a dead cat bounce somewhere near the bottom where people pile in at what they perceive to be the bottom. It's history repeating itself here
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X