• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The sell off begins. So, I was right. I can feel you looking at me. That's palpable. Look, I never said I was the hero in this story... I just look for opportunities. If I can fill my pockets with some dum retail cash, I'm all in.
    We are in awe....

Comment

dum retail cash
      Scootie, you are the epitome of dumb retail cash. You're so fecking thick, you can't even spell dumb.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
          does anyone have any advice on where to buy bitcoin options in uk?
          i used coinbase.com to buy and sell ether in the past.

Comment

The last time cUK'ers were publicly declaring to buy Bitcoin was in December 2017.

You guys are the best contrarian signal ever.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I've actually increased my stake in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

I use the Scooter contrarian indicator. It never fails to deliver profits.

Comment

scooty are you buying any of the cryptos ? if yes which ones.

Comment

The last time cUK'ers were publicly declaring to buy Bitcoin was in December 2017.

You guys are the best contrarian signal ever.

Note the sentiment and dates for these posts:

Honestly, I think if you logout the now and back in this time next year, you'll be a very happy chappy.
                  For you day traders among you... ETC might be ready for some uptrend.
                  December will bring results.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    scooty are you buying any of the cryptos ? if yes which ones.
                    Can't you tell?

He's long on cretincoins.

Comment

Some kid “hacks” Twitter - imagine what motivated protected pros from Evil Corp can do - this (cybercrime via ransomware) is what boosts crimecoins

Comment

Working...
                      X