• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drei View Post
    Hey scoot, know anything about IOTA and NEO? They seem to be low enough to get new starters trading. IOTA alone would have quadrupled your investment, seems to be going up from 0.15 to 0.55+
    IOTA is popular because of 'no fees', which is fine. I don't know what else it is offering. NEO is succeeding because, well you can buy it directly with $ as can the Chinese yen. It is hoped this will facilitate exports to the US.

If you're just into the crypto market then buy into those and you'll be smiling comes the year's end:

Radium - This is a sleeping giant. Wait until it drops back to $5 before going in.

Storj - very very interesting and a little better than Siacoin imo but needs development.

AdEx - Act quickly. This is what Google did for people looking for info/searching before Yahoo fluffed it up, AdEx is doing the same for advertisers. White paper has it well explained. If I can read so can you. This will take off.

MaidSafe - Love this little Scottish company, this is about to recover big time.

For day traders, if Neo drops to $40 this evening then fill your boots and get out around $55. Thank me later.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Get out of bitcoin this week before the correction. Sold my lot at €3980 - first time I bought it was for €850 - I don't know where the peak will be, $4.4-6k perhaps but'll it crash down to early $3k's before $4k base support is established.
      Your last prediction with a fall on 1st Aug was wrong - did you acquire insight since then?

Hold tight - Just bought in with €10k on that one. It is certain to bounce back.
      Nothing more comical than luck based investors dishing advice out on "certainties"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Your last prediction with a fall on 1st Aug was wrong - did you acquire insight since then?
        What I said was if Bitcoin did not adopt Segwit it would drop. It Adopted and then rallied on the publication in the news.

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Nothing more comical than luck based investors dishing advice out on "certainties"
        Whatever..

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DG...g-Opportunity/
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What I said was if Bitcoin did not adopt Segwit it would drop. It Adopted and then rallied on the publication in the news.

Whatever..

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DG...g-Opportunity/
          You must have mentioned Segwit on a different forum.

A great buying opportunity!

Anyone who bought in the last couple of months is toast by now. Wait until August 2nd before buying.

Comment

Are your sure that wasn't Nitwit?

That fellow sounds like someone who knows what he's talking about. Anyway, portfolio has gone up almost another £100k - how's your's doing?

Comment

Are your sure that wasn't Nitwit?

That fellow sounds like someone who knows what he's talking about. Anyway, portfolio has gone up almost another £100k - how's your's doing?
              Fabulous, as it's BTC heavy.

Comment

Oh.. something that might be useful, use bittrex.com

Change my bitcoin into US $ in minutes. And am keeping it there until the correction. Time for a holiday me thinks...

Comment

Forgot to add District to the list, bought in at $0.64 a couple of night ago. Don't think it's too late but might wait for the dips now.

Comment

I've got some EOS as a punt. The horizontal scalability of that platform will take a big chuck of Ethereum's market share when it gets going so will keep it for 18-24 months.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Get out of bitcoin this week before the correction. Sold my lot at €3980 - first time I bought it was for €850 - I don't know where the peak will be, $4.4-6k perhaps but'll it crash down to early $3k's before $4k base support is established.
                      Maybe - who knows? What do you base this on?

I must admit I do think its rising a bit too fast.
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X