• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yet everything you've ever sprouted on here missed completey.
    If that were true I'd not be managing a multiple six figured sum since my investment when starting this thread.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      If that were true I'd not be managing a multiple six figured sum since my investment when starting this thread.
      I don't doubt it. Doesn't make your evangelical style ramblings and constantly missed targets any less annoying or useless.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Where did you get the 80% figure from? Source?
        I quoted my source

Comment

The future of money -

Bitcoin [BTC] worth $5.84 million stolen from MapleChange; Binance CEO gives his insight - AMBCrypto

Comment

Current money

Bank robbery at another Ann Arbor Chase branch being investigated by police

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Bank money in one branch is covered by whole bank and bank itself covered by insurance

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Bank money in one branch is covered by whole bank and bank itself covered by insurance
                Just like Coinbase then....

Comment

Just like Coinbase then....
                  No, nothing like Tulipbase

Comment

You're right, Coinbase keeps funds distributed on multiple wallets rather than a single vault.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 30 October 2018, 00:01.

Comment

You're right, Coinbase keeps funds distributed on multiple wallets rather than a single vault.
                      Or maybe they just say so

Comment

Working...
                      X