• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Truth be told, your pity and opinion means less to me than the ameba occupying the cold oceans of Europa. Yet your compelled to tell us, one wonders why... why you're unable to tame this inner rage and redirect it into some meaningful contribution.
    Becasue your advice at best is crap and at worst almost criminal. As we saw last week some people out there still think you have a clue and could be making financial decisions based on it leading them to lose a lot of money which I think is pretty disgraceful.

We nearly got in to a decent discussion about a couple of coins yesterday which might have been interesting but no, back you come with some god awful guess based on your last **** up and some more lines. If you were a drinker or gambler you'd officially have a problem.

My problem is that I can't help but rise to your constant trolling. If it were just you looking like a prick I could deal with it but its affecting other people and their money which gets my goat.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 25 October 2018, 09:26.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Bored of this tulip now.
      Anyone who's actually interested in discussing cypto fancy a discord channel?
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

agreed - perhaps a wordpress fourm might be an idea, topics and history all visible
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          agreed - perhaps a wordpress fourm might be an idea, topics and history all visible
          He means without you as well.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 25 October 2018, 09:57.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            Bored of this tulip now.
            Anyone who's actually interested in discussing cypto fancy a discord channel?
            Detail is in the statement...from both sides..for and against.
            I'm tired of the baiting. I know you guys find it fun but I'm not personally wanting to see it
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Detail is in the statement...from both sides..for and against.
              I'm tired of the baiting. I know you guys find it fun but I'm not personally wanting to see it
              Inviting Scoots is akin to inviting Karen Matthews to a good parenting thread on Mumsnet.

Comment

how long of a ban does one get for swearing on here?

Comment

**** knows!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

A ******* long time.

Comment

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
                      ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************************
                      There...I said it.

Comment

Working...
                      X