• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dash wallet is now available on the Apple Store. Shorted this morning on the news, well chuffed. Created 25 Dash out of no where. Soon be time to give up the day job at this rate.

Privacy-Focused Altcoin Dash Debuts On App Store
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

All coins dipped but they all back to whatever they were before the dip if not higher. Probably best to buy during those dips.

I still didn't get jack tulip and I do regret it, dip of 27th June was the best, LTC was $18, $45 now, even if it goes down to $35 40 that's still a 50% on your investment.

BTC dipped at $1700 now back to $2700... just needed to invest about $50k to see a difference

I still believe this is a huge Ponzi Scheme as it does tick all the Ponzi boxes but it depends how long the people keep feeding it. I am just as greedy as the next man and I would love to double my investment no matter what the reason is. Elephant tusks, Panda bones... sure sign us all up, we want to make money:P
      Even if mainstream does adopt crypto and you can use BTCs in every single shop in the world, if the value stays as volatile as now, who the hell in their right mind would bother buying any. Imagine going to the US and you decide to exchange £2000 which should give you around $2600 but when you land there after 8 hours flight your $2600 is only worth $1000 in buying power and value. Sure it can also be $5000 worth. Much safer to use your CC, fees or no fees (which you always get using crypto anyhow). This volatility is much worse than any possible FIAT fluctuation.

Comment

Wait for the dip in Status (SNT) has increased far too quickly. Fill yer boots.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
          Probably best to buy during those dips.
          Best investment advice ever!!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Ha ha yeah this buy low sell hell rhetoric from plastic Buffets is comical. I say that as a crypto speculator (gambler) myself.

Comment

Don't eat yellow snow...
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Don't eat yellow snow...
                What?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  The Dash wallet is now available on the Apple Store. Shorted this morning on the news, well chuffed. Created 25 Dash out of no where. Soon be time to give up the day job at this rate.

Privacy-Focused Altcoin Dash Debuts On App Store
                  Being dull here but how do you short it?

Comment

What?
                    Some free "general" advice for you.

Comment

What about BNT...

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/bnt/overview/USD

So a while ago I posted some guy's wallet info, was at $780k... now it is at $380k.
                      Last edited by Drei; 31 July 2017, 11:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X