• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Wow, Bahrain, capital of finance in the world, where can I drop 9 grand on this wundercoin?

I just happen to have a surplus of magic beans, three bob each

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      I just happen to have a surplus of magic beans, three bob each

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Wow, Bahrain, capital of finance in the world, where can I drop 9 grand on this wundercoin?

BoE gives me 0.5% if that.

BoB just gave me 30%
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          BoE gives me 0.5% if that.

BoB just gave me 30%
          And Argentina is offering 40%...

Comment

BoE will be competing with them this time next year Rodders
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Is history about to repeat itself?

Comment

Volume pumping into Lunyr is impressive. I'm thinking holding k's of the stuff is like loaded and someone comes along with 1/4 of a million buy order.

Comment

Morning All,

Milan.

Comment

Guten Morgan zusammen!

Saw about $5million on one trade going into Lunyr this morning and a similar amount yesterday. This is seriously over the top for this project, someone / some group has just purchased 1/4 of the company given its market capital.

Tempted to buy more now. This one might go like a frog on a hotplate.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 9 May 2018, 08:10.

Comment

Scoots,

that's amazing isn't it, people are buying shares in a blockchain based Wikipedia

Milan.
                      Last edited by milanbenes; 9 May 2018, 08:34.

Comment

Working...
                      X