• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovely - investors taking out cash ready to plunge it into crypto

DOW is more overbought than bitcoin
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Looks like it's got much more correction ahead if it, you can see the first sell off in late November. This should be fun.

Last edited by scooterscot; 5 February 2018, 21:55.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

But what I want to know is are cryptos falling as fast as they rose?

Comment

Milan.
          Last edited by milanbenes; 6 February 2018, 07:35.

Comment

Milan.
            Last edited by milanbenes; 6 February 2018, 07:35.

Comment

Bitcoin under $5K today and under $4K tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                Have you read "Fooled by Randomness"?
                Why read something which will attempt to get into your mind that you cannot do something, i.e. I suspect the author was attempting to state something like; "The data I have shows stock price are random, blah blah blah, here's the 'data' I crunched..."

So the author would no doubt not believe that a retail trader (that's me btw), could out perform the FTSE and the FTSE All share quite considerably over the last five plus years.

If you hang your hat on said book, may I respectfully suggest two things; Firstly the author probably hasn't attempted to try and learn how to trade and if he did, didn't stick at it very long (as most don't), and secondly if you buy into his thought as I outline further up then you are a acting like a sheep.

As the old saying goes; "When they say you can't they show you THEIR limits not yours."

So the only question left is do you have the hairy spheres to LEARN to trade and invest?

Comment

Some nice falls across the board again.

Picked up some ETH today to use for the BABB ICO.

Comment

Think I'll put a bit more cash in so I've got enough Zen to set up a secure node. Meant to a couple of weeks ago, so glad I didn't then !

Comment

Ouch...

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X