• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    they sure will but only the ETF's and paper

if you've got it at your Gran's in a field then they won't find it

Milan.
    Don't they register who own's physical in case they need to send round the men with guns to take it away?

My physical is in a vault in Switzerland (Bullionvault) but not sure how safe that is as opposed to burying it somewhere.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Don't they register who own's physical in case they need to send round the men with guns to take it away?

My physical is in a vault in Switzerland (Bullionvault) but not sure how safe that is as opposed to burying it somewhere.
      I would say burying it somewhere is safer

BullionVault is paper, when prohibition comes, your bullion vault holding will be settled at an agreed rate - I am guessing

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
        No, I'm telling you I cannot predict the future price. And neither can anybody else.
        The best way to predict the future is to invent it agent Mulder.. gwd I miss the x-files. Netflix are you listening?

Truth be told I'd be out of a day job if I were unable to predict the future of my clients products/services.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          The best way to predict the future is to invent it agent Mulder.. gwd I miss the x-files. Netflix are you listening?

Truth be told I'd be out of a day job if I were unable to predict the future of my clients products/services.
          New series on tonight aint it?
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

good grief, the time and understanding it took to buy some WAX. But it's done. Fiat to WAX @ $0.25 a pop - win
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Have you read "Fooled by Randomness"?

Comment

no, but I did once read "Stochastic Processes: Modelling and Simulation" - riveting

written by me old lecturer, personally I think he was trying to pedal book sales.

Comment

no, but I did once read "Stochastic Processes: Modelling and Simulation" - riveting

written by me old lecturer, personally I think he was trying to pedal book sales.
                  It's pretty good ( FBR, not picked up "Stochastic Processes" ), I recommend it. The author ( Nassim Nicholas Taleb ) managed to spin out one of the chapters into another book - "The Black Swan".

Comment

Been reading a little more about this project, really taken with it. So have now jumped in with both feet. Added a ton of TRX to my portfolio, $0.03 a pop seems like a bargain considering it was over $0.20c a few weeks back.

Comment

Dow down

largest daily fall in history

Good luck

Milan

Comment

Working...
                      X