• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

This forum is the gift that just keep giving...
    Let me rephrase that no matter what the price is low high it is still much more than two weeks ago when it sold at $114. Right noe it fluctuates between $300 and $400 until it settles.

ETH is back to almost $400 so whoever sold, sold now back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
      Let me rephrase that no matter what the price is low high it is still much more than two weeks ago when it sold at $114. Right now it fluctuates between $300 and $400 until it settles.

ETH is back to almost $400 so whoever sold, sold then but now is going back up.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=188

Bottom line as we said, early investors will make the profit, the late ones just make them rich (the early investors)

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
        https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=188

Bottom line as we said, early investors will make the profit, the late ones just make them rich (the early investors)
        Nice - $58K turned into $757K.

Must admit I'[d be well tempted to turn a lot of that back into real money!
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Putin Meets With Ethereum Founder To Create National Virtual Currency | Zero Hedge

ethereum should take off now

Comment

Yeh one of the ones I didnt buy :-(

Think I might ditch some of my crappy ones like litecoin, dogecoin, reddcoin and convert to ethereum. Still a bit scared to chuck too much in - only about a £1000 so far. Still got a bit of a thing that I might lose it all - saying that got £7K of my SIPP in a bitcoin tracker now.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Ethereum is a bit like digital FIAT money though. If it gets too valuable then they can easily 'print' more into existence. Bitcoin is finite.
              Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Yeh one of the ones I didnt buy :-(

Think I might ditch some of my crappy ones like litecoin, dogecoin, reddcoin and convert to ethereum. Still a bit scared to chuck too much in - only about a £1000 so far. Still got a bit of a thing that I might lose it all - saying that got £7K of my SIPP in a bitcoin tracker now.
                Hold Litecoin. Be patient. ETH is not actually a good crypto currency but as for smart contracts...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
                  Ethereum is a bit like digital FIAT money though. If it gets too valuable then they can easily 'print' more into existence. Bitcoin is finite.
                  As is Litecoin.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Nice - $58K turned into $757K.

Must admit I'[d be well tempted to turn a lot of that back into real money!

I would too, I have a specific figure in mind and only because I want do something with that. If I reach it or go beyond it I am happy to cash out and not look back no matter if the value goes up ten fold.

I am just working o see what I can buy at this time. Waiting on the Stellar Injection on the 27th see if that makes it drop lower and then buy a few. Litecoin seems to be OK, at the moment is the only coin which is constant no huge spikes. I regret that I did not get any when it went down to $19 will have to get some at this price and stay with it.
                    Last edited by Drei; 13 June 2017, 14:50.

Comment

Not - everything Putin touches turns into tulip

Comment

Working...
                      X