• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drei View Post
    So crypto is the best way for evading tax right?
    I'd never advocate that. Honestly if I get quids in I'll not care about capital gains since I'm quids in. But If it's to my advantage to become resident elsewhere for a short while and not doing so will cost me a stupid amount then it will get serious consideration.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So crypto is the best way for evading tax right? Can use a company to pour money in the coins then another entity will get the capital gain in Monaco, Channel Island, Middle East... etc can't wait to make my first million from crypto
      Yup - bought my first ETH token when it was about €18
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Coincurrency is becoming the people's stand against the banks. Join now and never leave !

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I'd never advocate that. Honestly if I get quids in I'll not care about capital gains since I'm quids in. But If it's to my advantage to become resident elsewhere for a short while and not doing so will cost me a stupid amount then it will get serious consideration.
          So you'd advocate mafia style money collection and killing of hundreds of thousands in the Middle East, while feeding you vaccines , death medicine, and fake food ? You re better than the average shipple man.
          Last edited by europetractor; 11 June 2017, 12:47.

Comment

BTW, I offer 4 - 8 % return on investment if anyone interested PM.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
              BTW, I offer 4 - 8 % return on investment if anyone interested PM.
              Your name is Darren Upton and I claim my 5 bitcoins!

Comment

quantum

The blockchain is not quantum computer proof.

Comment

Not doing so great. Its not easy, is it?
                  Although saying that see Bitcoin is still going up.

On the plus side, as a test, stuck £7.5 of my pension with H-L into it and, even with the initial loss because of the buy price its 6% up (£450 or so). Interesting.

XBT for anyone else on H-L SIPP.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Not doing so great. Its not easy, is it?
                    Although saying that see Bitcoin is still going up.

On the plus side, as a test, stuck £7.5 of my pension with H-L into it and, even with the initial loss because of the buy price its 6% up (£450 or so). Interesting.

XBT for anyone else on H-L SIPP.
                    Right no Ether is killing everything, £5k in ETH 2 weeks go would give you over £15K so that's over £20k including your initial £5k. Looks to me like a new bitcoin. I am hoping that the same thing will happen, as in when Bitcoin reached the $300+ then dropped to $100 only so I can buy some. I waited too long, had the perfect opportunity and didn't bother pushing for it. The higher the value the worst it is to jump on the damn train. Sure next barrier is $500 but... then again if I could buy Bitcoins at $500 I sure would no?

I think any amount in Crypto will give you a much better return than any other investment, especially if you are an early investor or get some during the dips.

As I wrote this ETH just dropped $60, I imagine a lot of people selling.

Comment

Right no Ether is killing everything, £5k in ETH 2 weeks go would give you over £15K so that's over £20k including your initial £5k.

As I wrote this ETH just dropped $60, I imagine a lot of people selling.

This forum is the gift that just keep giving...

Comment

Working...
                      X