• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
    Looks like another productive day

What exchange are you using to buy these alt coins on?
    I didnt know you could short crypto apart from on CFD/Spreadbetting platforms, do any actual exchanges allow it?
    might be working to a different definition of shorting. we mean selling coins we own while the traditional short involves borrowing items to sell and buy back at a different price..then hand them back to original owner
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

stellar s last proper support seems to be back down at 850ish... maybe 900...could it really drop that far from 1000?
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        might be working to a different definition of shorting. we mean selling coins we own while the traditional short involves borrowing items to sell and buy back at a different price..then hand them back to original owner
        You can do on Poloniex.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          stellar s last proper support seems to be back down at 850ish... maybe 900...could it really drop that far from 1000?
          I'd wait until the morning once the Asian markets have had a look in.

If there's been a spike in the night the morning we'll be the chance. In the last spike we had a classic head and shoulders, I saw it and did nothing. It'll not happen again
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tempted to do some naked shorting of TulipCoins

Comment

To short, in my understanding, is to sell something you own for the belief you can require at a cheaper future value.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I'd buy that for a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I'm wondering when you're gong to get into this Crypto game or are you going for be Drei on steroids by the end of 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    I'd wait until the morning once the Asian markets have had a look in.

If there's been a spike in the night the morning we'll be the chance. In the last spike we had a classic head and shoulders, I saw it and did nothing. It'll not happen again
                    did the Asian market spoke it higher during the night? hard to tell on my mobile (at swimming with my daughter)
                    normally this activity happens when I'm commuting so I miss it...not today

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I'm wondering when you're gong to get into this Crypto game or are you going for be Drei on steroids by the end of 2018?
                      don't know if atw is a man or woman but I bet he/she already has a stash of bitcoin and they're just waiting to say "ha..fooled you"

I'm really enjoying this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X