• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    started about two days ago... din't you see it??? Oh man..
    I mean from the cup and balls formation or whatever it was called.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      I mean from the cupping the balls formation or whatever it was called.
      FTFY
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

dash breaking out?
        Probably drop down a little so you might be able to short but it's not a massive difference. Wonder if the volume will bounce up tonight even further.

If a whale was going to short it they'd have done it already. Nothing worse in this world when something runs away from you. Think before the end of the month the picture will be much prettier.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Don't forget that it's thanks giving in America tomorrow so there may be less volume in the market anyway
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

BCC is booming overnight and XLM had a decent boost as well...time to check news

Comment

Doge also jumped above 20 satoshis for the first time in a while.Might be a pump starting there, volume is up.

Comment

Doge also jumped above 20 satoshis for the first time in a while.Might be a pump starting there, volume is up.
                Yeah..gutted. had a buy order at 17 which never got filled. only my spare change though (about £30! )

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  Yeah..gutted. had a buy order at 17 which never got filled. only my spare change though (about £30! )
                  I bought at 29 a while ago, only about £40-50 at the time. Figured it was worth a gamble on something that has a history of repeatedly going up over 10x in value from that sort of level.

Comment

I bought at 29 a while ago, only about £40-50 at the time. Figured it was worth a gamble on something that has a history of repeatedly going up over 10x in value from that sort of level.
                    Worth a punt if you're able to hold them.
                    My thoughts were to trade in the narrow gap it seems to exist in normally...buy at 16-17...sell at 18-19...continue.
                    Only about 4% each time after fees but at that rate it's less than a couple of dozen trades to double your stake.
                    Unfortunately they don't seem to have the volume to do that successfully.

Comment

Bitcoin going down...about 5% so far. Helping out the other coins

Comment

Working...
                      X