• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitstamp just announced they list Bitcoin cash -
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Still learning this but have we just seen a triple top on BTC from 20-22/11?
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        think so.. . that no good, the correction might be coming, which will inevitably push up Ripple and Stellar

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          think so.. . that no good, the correction might be coming, which will inevitably push up Ripple and Stellar

Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Zencash is back on the rise. What potential do you think it has to reach?

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Not sure, if it significantly takes out a recent swing low (8050ish) and closes strongly below it maybe. Until then the uptrend is technically still in place. If you look at most stock indeces this year there are a lot of corrective structures that look like they're about to give way but they just keep going.

Technically speaking a trend is reversed when a previous high/low is significantly taken out by a counter impulsive move.

Impulsive = big candles with strong closes (close at/near the end in direction of trend - ie no wicks)

Corrective = small 'indecisive' candles with long wicks and overall sluggish movement.

Counter-trend impulsive = an impulsive move against the trend.

Learning the difference between a corrective and CT impulsive move has cost me a lot of money over the years.

If you're interested in learning price action impulsive/corrective is a good place to start.

I think BTC is in a corrective move at the moment with trend still intact.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                Zencash is back on the rise. What potential do you think it has to reach?
                pendant flag is forming, perhaps bounces to 0.0035 before back to 0.0027 then off to 0.005, which would be around $50-70 - expectation is before December 10th

I'll short at the 2nd to 4rd wave for sure.

Comment

I think I can see a pattern in the charts. I can definitely see a pile of poo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I think I can see a pattern in the charts. I can definitely see a pile of poo.
                    If poo was worth something people would be born without assholes - Eddie Murphy

Comment

Bitconnect 'King' Trevon James reportedly hacked today for his 111 BTC single wallet stash ... $800k

Alleged last video placed by hacker on TJs' YouTube channel (also hacked):

TJ's new Youtube channel discussing 'hack':

Comment

Working...
                      X