• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A nice safe as houses 200% gain before the end of the year.. Don't focus on the $ price only the BTC price.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LSK

Last edited by scooterscot; 7 November 2017, 10:25.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

On the above chart look closely at the pumps. 3 - 10 day windows. Another is happening in the next 30 days. Get in, get out, and Merry Christmas.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What in the name of the clucking bell.. who puts a $3m bet on a alt-coin?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          On the above chart look closely at the pumps. 3 - 10 day windows. Another is happening in the next 30 days. Get in, get out, and Merry Christmas.
          Still waiting for a similar pump on Dogecoin. Regular big pumps of 10x or more, hasn't been one for a few months....

Might never happen since the coin isnt activeIy developed, bit I only gambled about £50 on it, so meh if I lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
            Still waiting for a similar pump on Dogecoin. Regular big pumps of 10x or more, hasn't been one for a few months....

Might never happen since the coin isnt activeIy developed, bit I only gambled about £50 on it, so meh if I lose it.
            Be patient. DC will get pumped soon. Just remember to get out at the top. Don't fall into this is a new paradigm / greed scenario at the top.

Crazy potential here. Get out at the next top and leave it in bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              What in the name of the clucking bell.. who puts a $3m bet on a alt-coin?

Someone who this time next year will be a billionaire?

Comment

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ondering-value

“I don’t have an investment in it, but I’m not willing to pooh-pooh it and that’s why I say I’m open to it,” Blankfein said.

Very Blackadder.....

Comment

https://boingboing.net/2017/11/07/on...ly-locked.html

Reasons not to trust new fangled technology numbers 1 to $300m
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    https://boingboing.net/2017/11/07/on...ly-locked.html

Reasons not to trust new fangled technology numbers 1 to $300m
                    It was $300m this morning. $400m now.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      It was $300m this morning. $400m now.....
                      and how does one cash in this amount of imaginary money?
                      I'm still doing a CUK discount on magic beans bytheway

Comment

Working...
                      X