• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TVR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    How would you know, having done neither?

We miss you doggy, you should post more often.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Looks like I'm going to have to return to being a Porsche w*nker

Comment

Call yourself contractors? Too wuss to buy a TVR. No wonder an old codger like me is still coining it in, I've got no competition.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
          Agreed. Mine was a decent Griff 500, no clever stuff to go wrong, also no clever stuff to save your life. You will either become a great driver or you will die.

The car alarms thing is a hoot, and strangely it also put the brat to sleep within 3 mins. Get one, they're awesome. Its the one car I'd have again.
          They only made two of my model - I keep waiting for one of the owners to put their's up for sale. I'd buy it back in a moment.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

btw, it was epic fail in TVR being sold to 20ish year old son of rich Russian oligarch

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              btw, it was epic fail in TVR being sold to 20ish year old son of rich Russian oligarch
              Mega epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Mega epic fail.
                He bought IP rights on the cheap after liquidation.

New TVR might be interesting rather than old tulip:

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

I hope the photos were taken before it went in the garage. When's it coming off the SORN?
                  Last edited by anonymouse; 2 June 2016, 20:43.

Comment

Can't think of anything to say on the subject but it's the only thread that isn't about the F* EU referendum. For that sir I thank you!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Can't think of anything to say on the subject but it's the only thread that isn't about the F* EU referendum. For that sir I thank you!
                      Vans?

This would generally be on the subject of cars.

Comment

Working...
                      X