• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TVR

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I'm considering getting one to wake the neighbours on sunny Saturday mornings. Any of you fine chaps own/have owned one? Recommendations - I particularly like the Tuscan and Cerbera but I'm open to ideas.
    Old one or the new one that's due out soon?

There was a good bunch on pistonheads a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Which chunt drives a Porsche here?
      People with money.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Then get yourself a turbo charged Porsche Cayenne like me. I can still hide in the guise of the family-man motor whilst having some thrills.
        Hookers in the big boot?

Comment

People with money and no class
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Hookers in the big boot?
            It's a TVR, the spare car is in the boot.

Comment

People with money.
              Some of the men in their 50s driving them in my area have a habit of driving them at 20mph. That's when they aren't busy washing them....

What a f***ing waste!

I did enjoy seeing one with a parking ticket though as the guy left it out of his garage.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Some of the men in their 50s driving them in my area have a habit of driving them at 20mph. That's when they aren't busy washing them....

What a f***ing waste!

I did enjoy seeing one with a parking ticket though as the guy left it out of his garage.
                The wealthy older men wasting time rubbing a car, or the car itself?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  The wealthy older men wasting time rubbing a car, or the car itself?
                  One is a waste of time and the other is a waste of a car on them. Why buy a fast car to drive it at 20mph?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

One is a waste of time and the other is a waste of a car on them. Why buy a fast car to drive it at 20mph?
                    So da babes in da hood can see me ride 'innit?

Comment

Lots of men go to strip clubs. I've never understood that either.

Comment

Working...
                      X