• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    So you accept that you have a drinking problem...
    Until I run out, no problem.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

MyCo's end of year tomorrow so I imagine I will be doing the books and trying to track down a years worth of invoices that I haven't reproduced as agency does self billing.

Sunday will be taking a huge dividend off as I am moving to just 2 dividend payments a year and then working out which is the best ISA at the moment
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm WFH so my weekend begins with me showering and getting dressed some time in the next five hours. I'm such a minger.

Heavy rain forecast tomorrow so outdoor plans on hold. I have to shop for a ski jacket, I have to get some Euros, I have to watch the rugby (hope springs eternal).

One of the litter is home this weekend (the whiny one), so that may take a bit of emotional energy.

Hope you all have a good one.

Comment

Ha. I was right about emotional energy. Three people crammed into a tiny car, central locking on so no one could escape ( one had tried), all screaming at each other. Every noun and adverb prefixed by the best expletive available in the English language.

Today is another day.

Comment

Working...
          X