• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Some people have enough of a life that they don't care about minor grammatical issues...
    Oooh MS look look, he's talking about you tooo!!!
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Tanks for asking.

Tonight working for client B on their new Virtual infrastructure I am building them, Centos 7 and KVM. Then perchance some light refreshments.

Tomorrow invoicing, spending time with the SY Cretins and then out to dinner Saturday night with SY02 and another couple. Friends it seems. I forgot I had more than 1.
      Sunday is me birfday. I am turning 38. So cake, beers, prozzies prezzies usw.
      Wow. 38. Congrats. I always just assumed that you were 10 years old based on your posting style.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

So the person I delegated the task to has returned but he still hasn't asked the question.

I suppose I better do it for him...

So what are you doing this weekend....
        I didn't think anyone noticed I was gone. People may have wondered things were better - but not sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Wow. 38. Congrats. I always just assumed that you were 10 years old based on your posting style.
          Cheers bud

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Hey

Comment

Hey
              About right for reading comprehension as well...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh nearly forgot, bottling up 40 pints of Youngs Scottish Heavy.

Comment

Oh nearly forgot, bottling up 40 pints of Youngs Scottish Heavy.
                  That should see you to Tuesday. What will you drink from Wednesday onwards...

Comment

That should see you to Tuesday. What will you drink from Wednesday onwards...
                    I have 40 pints of Mild already bottled. Planning young eek, planning. <taps nose><cheeky eye glint>

Comment

I have 40 pints of Mild already bottled. Planning young eek, planning. <taps nose><cheeky eye glint>
                      So you accept that you have a drinking problem...

Comment

Working...
                      X