• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Libby Lane

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing what a shave and a haircut will do.....

to

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      Yes probably, if he had huge growths protruding from his face as she does.
      She doesn't have "huge growths" she has a number of moles or similar. Huge would be golf-ball size

Maybe you should tweet her advising she needs to work on her appearance a bit?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't know maybe Glen is enjoying his new found fame

Dave's #Epicstrut 2015 TV Ad | MoneySuperMarket

she is a Bishop not a page 3 model. Substance is far more important than form,

its about time they let girls into their club.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          She doesn't have "huge growths" she has a number of moles or similar. Huge would be golf-ball size

Maybe you should tweet her advising she needs to work on her appearance a bit?
          Have you told some of the male bishops and archbishops they need some work on their teeth?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Have you told some of the male bishops and archbishops they need some work on their teeth?
            No, for the same reason.

Comment

Apparently the Archbishop gave her a Bible by way of congratulations. Seems like rather a thoughtless gift, as she's probably already got one. A box set or an iTunes voucher would have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Apparently the Archbishop gave her a Bible by way of congratulations. Seems like rather a thoughtless gift, as she's probably already got one. A box set or an iTunes voucher would have been better.
                Maybe she hasn't got one. Perhaps she's just good at blagging.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Maybe she hasn't got one. Perhaps she's just good at blagging.
                  Did't realise the Church used Freelancers,
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It's a special bible. He's crossed out 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 & 1 Timothy 2:11-12 and initialled the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      It's a special bible. He's crossed out 1 Corinthians 14:33-35 & 1 Timothy 2:11-12 and initialled the changes.
                      Hmmm. And while I don't generally hold with the "anti religion" mob, as long as there are more than a few fringe loons who think stuff like this is relevant today there is a big problem. And I know that many Christian women also think it's relevant, not just the men.

Comment

Working...
                      X