• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Linux bash vulnerability

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    There's a new variant out now, the SuityShock Bash vulnerability.

It's similar to the old one, except you need two years experience before you can exploit it.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Hardly IT's 9/11
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Hardly IT's 9/11
        Well you can proudly claim that. And well done you.

Sadly we live in a world where reality does not really matter. The financial markets and wave after wave of printed money are testimony to this. We should all realise currency is worthless yet we keep ploughing money into a broken system.

Not wanting to veer away from the point, this problem is very real and when the confidence is lost, a cold wind will blow for our industry.

It's just that the rest of you chose not to believe it and would rather burn me at the stake for being a heretic.

Such is the life of the truly enlightened.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
        X