• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SC problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks -

I am not UK Citizen but premenant resident.

So effectively what you are saying is I will have to provide last 5 years residence history (or address). In my case it will be 3 years in UK and further back from the year 2003 to 2000 in the USA. To support this I need to provide past employer's references (Direct supervisor/manager ?)!

Comment

Normally all they are interested in is someone to confirm the dates and places you were working. So that could be a co-worker, if for instance the firm you worked for no longer exists.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

And....

They'll want a swab to track your DNA....

Don't think I could try SC due to my activity in Las Vegas last year on a stag do.....

Comment

As long as you tell them it does not matter. If you are worried you could be blackmailed, then yes, you should fail.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X