• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OS X Server VPN

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OS X Server VPN

With my forthcoming renewal I am about to buy a iMac with the idea to use the iPad/MacBook Pro away from the "office" and the iMac when I am there, if I install the OS X Server component and configure the VPN would I only be able to access resources on the iMac itself, or will I be able to access my wider LAN, for example a NAS with Time Machine installed?
    Last edited by SimonMac; 17 October 2014, 12:24.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

You should be able to see the whole network if it's set up correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      You should be able to see the whole network if it's set up correctly.
      So basically anything the OS X Server can see I will be able to see?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Hmmmm, does anyone know as Yosemite is out do I need to rebuy OS X Server 4 as 3.2.2 doesn't work? I know its only £13.99 but wanted to double check I'm not doing something wronf

Comment

Working...
        X