• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeus

The banking Trojan that only effects windows operating OS's has been modified is now usable on cell phones and tablets.The Cyber criminals are using their own encryption and no anti virus can pick up Zeus.So checking your bank account on a cell phone,laptop,desk box,company any computer is a no no, no matter what all the Banks Videos Ads tell you.Just use an ATM it is much safer.Zeus has a keystroke logger that gets your passwords and account details.The source code is free to download off the Net and there is a good YouTube video on the subject tells you how to do it.The newer 2013 versions are offered for sale in the underground forums, but nobody has got the modified scource code yet and made it public.If is mainly propagated from Bonnets and rough web sites and downloads. If you are using Windows always download to a Sandbox first. Most people do not even do this.I even downloaded Firefox recently and got hit with Babylon which is a pain to get rid of.As I am only using Linux now I do not have this problem nowadays.Many freeware downloads include Babylon and Zeus.
    Last edited by Anonymous2012; 17 March 2013, 09:22.

How Cybercriminals Used Banks,Facebook,And Amazon for a for a world tour of Theft

Hamza Bendelledj is believed to have stolen funds from 127 American banks over the past six years using a Zeus-powered botnet. A new report suggests it infected more than a third of the world's IP addresses and sent 1.5 million fake Facebook emails in a single day. h ttp://goo.gl/FNn3H How Cybercriminals Used Banks, Facebook, And Amazon For A World Tour Of Theft | Fast Company.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous2012 View Post
      The banking Trojan that only effects windows operating OS's has been modified is now usable on cell phones and tablets.The Cyber criminals are using their own encryption and no anti virus can pick up Zeus.So checking your bank account on a cell phone,laptop,desk box,company any computer is a no no, no matter what all the Banks Videos Ads tell you.Just use an ATM it is much safer.Zeus has a keystroke logger that gets your passwords and account details.The source code is free to download off the Net and there is a good YouTube video on the subject tells you how to do it.The newer 2013 versions are offered for sale in the underground forums, but nobody has got the modified scource code yet and made it public.If is mainly propagated from Bonnets and rough web sites and downloads. If you are using Windows always download to a Sandbox first. Most people do not even do this.I even downloaded Firefox recently and got hit with Babylon which is a pain to get rid of.As I am only using Linux now I do not have this problem nowadays.Many freeware downloads include Babylon and Zeus.
      Really? Even the pretty ones with flowers on like this one? That makes me glum

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Love the 'Anonymous' ID, so much more, more, secretive than 'Mickey Mouse' or 'BigGirlsBubbies' ain't it?
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Love the 'Anonymous' ID, so much more, more, secretive than 'Mickey Mouse, ain't it?
          Anonymous2012?

He's so last year!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Anonymous2012?

He's so last year!
            My kids put their year of birth in their signon names so I thought it meant he was only 1 year old. I was seriously impressed.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X