• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nexus 7 Tablet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexus 7 Tablet

Anyone got one of the new Nexus 7 Tablets from Google / Asus?

Mine arrived few days ago, seriously impressed - Android 4.1 works really well in tablet form!
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Originally posted by portseven View Post

Mine arrived few days ago, seriously impressed - Android 4.1 works really well in tablet form!
    I got one delviered on the 19th July, although it is one of the defective ones with seperation on the left hand side and sceeen flickering. Therefore getting a new replacement 8gb sent through.

I also have the nexus s mobile and the integration between taking pictures on one and seeing it literally on the other is flawless. very good.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post

Tried to buy one today from John Lewis, but apparently they haven't got one till the 13/08... the deal is for them to allow 'others' (i assume some preferred retailer/retailers) to sell it for the frst week and then JL swings into action. I would have bought it from Google store, but just wanted the 2 year warranty JL provide.. so hopefully will have one by middle of this month

Comment

Bought a 16gb on the 20th July I absolutely love it, best 190 quid I have spent in a while.

Jellybean
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
        X