• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS Build

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Build

Might be returning to the dark side using Ant or Nant, anyone got any good resources on MS Build?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

What do you want to know? Ant and Nant are both pretty good and the documentation is ok. and easy to find.

Personally, I prefer to use ant and then call devenv.exe as an <exec> task rather than msbuild as msbuild doesn't support as many project types as devenv does.

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
      What do you want to know? Ant and Nant are both pretty good and the documentation is ok. and easy to find.

Personally, I prefer to use ant and then call devenv.exe as an <exec> task rather than msbuild as msbuild doesn't support as many project types as devenv does.
      I'm applying for a job that uses MS Build, not got an option of keeping with Ant or Nant
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ah right, I mis-read your post and got the message that you wanted to use msbuild in ant/Nant scripts.

I imagine here: MSBuild Reference is a good start

Comment

& these are handy for extras:
          MSBuild Extension Pack

Comment

Working...
          X