• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Windows Mobile question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows Mobile question

We recently tried the new Lumias in the flesh for the first time. Mrs. d000hg immediately pointed out that on the homescreen, you lose an entire column of valuable screen space beneath the "->" button. I've not seen anyone else complain about this but it does seem a waste of maybe 10% of the screen... what does anyone else thing about this?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    We recently tried the new Lumias in the flesh for the first time. Mrs. d000hg immediately pointed out that on the homescreen, you lose an entire column of valuable screen space beneath the "->" button. I've not seen anyone else complain about this but it does seem a waste of maybe 10% of the screen... what does anyone else thing about this?
    Yes this is something I thought about too. I think they could move the icon up centre the two rows of tiles and make them larger. There should be enough space still to put your finger down to push the screen across to access all the installed apps.

I picked a Lumia 800 before Christmas and really like it. It's not perfect but I prefer it over an Android or iPhone.
    Last edited by redgiant; 3 January 2012, 11:41.

Comment

Working...
    X