• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QuickCert and Network + training.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QuickCert and Network + training.

Hi

Im want to take a Comptia Network + 2005 certification and would like some advice as to study????

Im a desktop/server engineer with 5/6 years experience, i've passed a few MCP's but would like to lay down the fundementals of network topologies before going any further with my MCSA/MCSE as i feel this is my weak area...so I can then go onto network admin.

Im toying between either finding my own resources on the internet to study, take an online training course or take a class room course.

Has anyone got any suggestions about who/what to use for either of the above?

Also i've had contact with a company called Quickcert regarding their online training course and they seem quite competent however would like to know if anyone has had any good/bad experiences of them??

Thank you!

If you are considering a boot-camp, I would recommend Training Camp
    I did my MCSE there about 3 years ago, and there were a couple of CompTIA courses going on as well. Not cheap, mind, but very good.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Hey thanks for the post i'll have a look at their site. Thanks!

Comment

Mcse

Hi

I don't know if you were still looking but a colleague of is doing his MCSE at MTEC http://www.mtectraining.co.uk/

Hope you find it useful
        Regards

Sue

Comment

Working...
        X