• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OpenLDAP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OpenLDAP

Can any of the esteemed forum members recommend a decent book which I can use to skill up on OpenLDAP?

I've looked at a couple on Amazon, but would be interested in hearing CUK members thoughts.
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
    Can any of the esteemed forum members recommend a decent book which I can use to skill up on OpenLDAP?

I've looked at a couple on Amazon, but would be interested in hearing CUK members thoughts.
    I just used the quick start guide and FAQs then played around with a test server for a while.

I found phpLDAPAdmin was a really good web client to hide some of the complexities.

Comment

Working...
    X