• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Video editing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video editing

Hello

My kids are into making videos for school projects and the like. Filming themselves in front of a green screen and superimposing onto another video, that kind of thing.
    At the moment they have to do everything on their cousins Mac as we don't have any suitable software.

Anyone have a recommendation for a decent bit of editing software for a pc ?

thanks
    Rhubarb

Doesn't the free thing on Windows do this? Not sure which versions of Windows though, but it featured in one of the W7 TV ads.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yep, its Windows Live Movie Maker 2011, have used the last version and it was pretty good and easy to work out. Windows Live Movie Maker 2011

I use Adobe Premiere Elements at the moment but its much harder to get to grips with (and not free!).

Comment

Just had a look at that Windows Live Movie Maker on youtube, and it could well be just the thing!
        Thanks very much indeed!

Rhubarb

Comment

Working...
        X