• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PS3 Update 3.50

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Update 3.50

Is stopping me playing golf online.

However apparently I can now play Blu Ray 3d discs - shame I haven't got a 3d tele I wonder if Sony have one for sale.... hang on.

Anyone got a 3d tele and can offer any recomendations? need to replace mine anyway now...

Cheers

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Is stopping me playing golf online.

However apparently I can now play Blu Ray 3d discs - shame I haven't got a 3d tele I wonder if Sony have one for sale.... hang on.

Anyone got a 3d tele and can offer any recomendations? need to replace mine anyway now...

Cheers
    The new Sony TV's (not sure about the 3D ones) have some sort of integration with the PS3

With regards to3D.... i'm giving it a few years till the technology settles down
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

The Samsung ones (have received good reviews) have come down in price recently and they also give you a pair of glasses for free.

Samsung UE40C8000 40'' Full HD 3D Ready Ultra Slim LED TV with Freeview HD £1073 @ ElectricShop.

Samsung Connect Free 3D glasses.
      Last edited by Clippy; 21 September 2010, 22:54.

Comment

Working...
      X