• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fax from desktop software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fax from desktop software

Has anyone got any good recommendations?

There is an exchange server so a fax connector is an option. A VOIP solution would be even better.

And must of course be cheap.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Don't you have "fax" as a destination when you print?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You should try Visendo Fax Server

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Has anyone got any good recommendations?

There is an exchange server so a fax connector is an option. A VOIP solution would be even better.

And must of course be cheap.
      It depends on the number of users/lines that you are using. Try Visendo Fax Server with its different configurations. And yes, it is cheaper than many of its competitors, can be integrated in a VoIP environment (with different media gateways from Lancom, Funkwer etc).
      And because it is user friendly and the support team is great, lately customers from bigger competitors started to knock at our door.

Regards,
      Dragos M

Comment

I use Efax.

Comment

Why not just use a internet FAX provider. I use MyFax and it has been pretty solid so far.
          If you have VOIP then its most likely your VOIP supplier will have a email-to-fax or a special fax number you can buy. Its not generally recommended to use fax over a VOIP connection as any dropout and your fax is buggered.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
          X