• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UBS Interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UBS Interview

Hi,

I am going to have a Java interview with UBS London for ETD dep. They said first they will take written test. Is there anyone who has given a java written test with UBS earlier and can enlight me.

Thanks,

Originally posted by ragz View Post
    Hi,

I am going to have a Java interview with UBS London for ETD dep. They said first they will take written test. Is there anyone who has given a java written test with UBS earlier and can enlight me.

Thanks,
    Search on the internet for Java tests and give them a go if you want some practice. You will never know exactly what questions will be asked - and to be honest I don't think you should try to get that information. If you do well on the test and then are not good in practice then you won't be in the contract for long anyway. Honesty is the best appoach IMHO.
    Loopy Loo

Comment

How was your interview

Originally posted by ragz View Post
      Hi,

Thanks,
      Hi There

Would you please mind sharing your interview experiences with UBS. How was the written test ? Was it on Java or Numerical Maths ? I am having one next week.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sakthik View Post
        Hi There

Would you please mind sharing your interview experiences with UBS. How was the written test ? Was it on Java or Numerical Maths ? I am having one next week.

Thanks
        Why do I bother?
        Loopy Loo

Comment

Working...
        X