• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharepoint training - any recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharepoint training - any recommendations?

Having got to the point where I'm pretty fed up with my current gig I've started looking around for alternatives. While doing this I've noticed that there are a reasonably steady stream of Sharepoint contracts, and that they offer relatively decent rates.

So, in the interests of furthering myself and learning something new I thought I'd look into it..

Any recommendations on courses etc. for cross-training? My core skills are C++ but I've dabbled with C#/.NET in the past so have a reasonable understanding in that area.

Working...
X