• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Software

This is a copy of a thread I posted in the General forum....but it seems like it should live here.

I'm a contractor who writes software. My latest app is called "Data Monkey Generic Data Hub".

It's like Toad / SQLplus / Query Analyzer and DTS all mixed up into one (except it's better as you only need one app for all your databases).

It's currently being used by Abbey and News International for ETL and database admin on SQL Server / Analysis Services / Access /Oracle and DB2,

If you want something for nothing ...
    1. Go to www.datadaysolutions.com
    2. log in as [email protected]
    3. use the password "guest"
    4. download the software

If you like it, send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you an unlock code.

Enjoy

Nice to see someone 'having a go' as such.. will check it out tomorrow and give feedback - ill be working with SQL Server 2000 and 2005, maybe Oracle in the near future.

Good luck!
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
      Nice to see someone 'having a go' as such.. will check it out tomorrow and give feedback - ill be working with SQL Server 2000 and 2005, maybe Oracle in the near future.

Good luck!
      Thanks, I appreciate the interest.

p.s. I forgot to mention...you can also schedule ETL jobs with it and call Data Monkey jobs from the command line so you can use it as the basis for data transfer within your own apps. (just thought I'd mention )

Comment

Working...
      X