• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vista...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista...

...just started playing with it (yeah, I know all you serious MS developers have been running it under Virt PC 2007 for the last 5 years).

Haven't got all the other gubbins installed yet but it seems quite nice...so, pitfalls, opinions etc, what problems can I look forward to?

According to my CV I already have 7 years experience in Vista so I should know.

Like all Microsoft products it is perfect, without peers, flawless and beautiful.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      it is perfect, without peers, flawless and beautiful.
      Like your bottom, DP.

Comment

It does look pretty...I like pretty things.

Runs a bit slow though. Mind you on my last PC I did try installing one of the early Longhorn releases under VMWare and that was painful...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
          Like your bottom, DP.

Indeed. Windows Vista (Beta) can be compared to the average arse. Fat, wobbly, spotty in places, enormous, but sometimes hugely attractive.

Comment

Is there a crack to get it activated?
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
              What in DP's bottom?

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                no just a little black button
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                X