• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Video Camera - recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Camera - recommendations?

Never had one. Always thought it was a bit of a luxury, but they appear to be reasonably priced. Anyone got one they would recommend. What sort of dough should I be looking to spend to get one worth having? I'm not Hitchcock, just fancy one for hols, parties etc. And one with a hard drive, rather than effing about with discs / tapes etc.

Don't most people use their mobile phones to do this nowadays?

Happy slapping?
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 10 June 2009, 11:39.

Comment

Mrs Jog bought me a digital camera with a fairly decent video setting, which is kind of inbetween.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

We've got one of these

http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Prod...S100/index.asp

It was about 250 sheets when we got it but they are cheaper now. Not hard drive but uses mem cards which I find more convenient as you don't need to power up the camera to xfer the data.

Comment

Working...
        X